Reef Check Malaysia has only been able to protect Malaysia’s coral reefs because of donations from supporters like you.
As the year draws to a close, we are inviting you to join us in our quest to protect, restore and revive our country’s best kept secret – our coral reefs. After all, it is so unique that Malaysia was included among the six countries that make up the Coral Triangle – an area recognised by scientists to have the world’s highest marine biodiversity. With a cover of 4,000 sq. km, Malaysia’s coral reefs are valued at RM145 billion per year (according to a 2009 report by TEEB).
Partner with us today to help us manage coral reefs in Malaysia sustainably. Give your loved ones a gift of reefs this year-end and make an ocean of difference!
- We ensure at least 90% of the funds are used for field programmes (10% is for our operational costs)
- We will keep your information confidential unless you wish acknowledgement and recognition for donations
- We will not share or sell your information to any third party
- Reef Check Malaysia is not a tax exempt NGO (we're still trying!), however, receipts can be issued upon request
- Donations above RM50.00 will receive a Certificate of Appreciation during this 2013 Year-End Gift period (all it takes is RM250 to survey one dive site)
- Donations above RM100.00 will receive Certificate of Appreciation and be acknowledged in our 2014 Annual Reef Check Survey Report during this 2013 Year-End Gift period (unless you wish to not disclose your information)
- Please let us know if you would prefer a different name on the Certificate of Appreciation and/or in our 2014 Annual Reef Check Survey Report
- You have the right to ask us questions about Reef Check Malaysia
Last Updated: 15 December 2013